The clock that makes it matter.
The past few years have seen the Indians becoming more health conscious. However, unfortunately we have decided to rely on gyms rather than our own traditional knowledge. From relying on methods like: detox diet to dietary restrictions, we seem to have long forgotten what our body truly desires.
A 24 hour day has varied influence on human body organs. These makes organs have a highest and lowest score on their function index.
This means there exist few hours each day whereby each body organ is at its best and can be utilised for best results.
Early to bed:
The organs include a particular time for best results as follows:
- 3-5 a.m.: The wee hours of the morning are reserved for repair and maintenance. The lungs purify themselves and try to expel waste matter from the previous day. If you end up coughing at this time of the day it is an indicator of the symptom that the lifestyle needs a revamp.
- 5-7 a.m.: It is a time for large intestine to become active. The excreta from the day before. It is the time to purify the body and prepare for another day. The body needs a large amount of water to flush out the waste in the morning. Loading up with caffeine results in an explosion of the water. This can be highly harmful to the body as the loss of body fluid will lead to a lower evacuation of waste. To stay young and fit, increase water intake during this two hour period.
- 7-9 a.m.: The stomach readies itself to optimize digestive juices and absorption capabilities. However, a big meal is not needed to deal with the repair process. Hence, fruit juices or fresh fruits work best for your body.
- 9-11 a.m.: The ideal time for food to be digested. The Pancreas and Spleen become active to help release enzymes to act on the food. The spleen cleans itself and helps you ward off allergies as well as cold and flu. By maintaining a healthy spleen, antibodies are produced and infection stays out.
- 11-1 p.m.: It is a time when heart works for the body to gain energy and nutrition. The body moves waste away from the cardiac system and stays healthy. This is the case why most of the heart attacks occur during this time period.
1-3 p.m.: The time when small intestine takes active participation in assimilation and digestion of food. The bloating and indigestion happens during the period. The diet shows that digestive enzymes are not being produced properly and may lead to stress. This means that the diet during this period should be easy on the stomach and rich in fibre.
- 3-5 p.m.: The bladder and the kidneys work together to remove metabolic waste. Taking tea or coffee can give a boost to the energy levels and make you energetic again.
- 5-7 p.m.: The time period is used to rekindle the kidney function. A slight lethargy may occur and may indicate kidney or back issues.
- 7-9 p.m.: The time of pericardium to boost the system. It is also the best time to have sex and conceive as well. The pancreas joins the kidney and bladder to boost the body repair and Health.
- 9-11 p.m.: The blood vessels join repair mode. Indicators like headaches and tiredness show that the cardiovascular diseases are taking a toll on health. A heavy lethargy shows the heavy repair of the blood vessels.
- 11-3 a.m.: This is the time when liver and gallbladder join the action. Lack of sleep during this time period can be an indicator of liver issues.