Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh land in India post their wedding and share with us adorable pictures that make us go weak in the knees. Obviously, the couple is happy beyond words post their nuptials yet we can’t get enough of the gushing bride. Check out the best of their images below:
- When the wedding image surfaced after a long wait, we could only get enough of a breath and only to die screaming with delight. Beautiful Sabyasachi Mukherjee designed wedding dress (that too affordable) gave us ethnic dress goals.
- And then the landed at the airport, twining in white. Deepika Singh nee Padukone was all smiles post her wedding and we spotted her wearing a chura! Adorable Punjabi bahu?
- Despite being surrounded by security forces, the couple gave Paparazzi a fair share of their cute dresses. Minimal yet breath-taking.
- The Bhagnani household welcomed to the home, it’s sweet bahu. The picture is just after Deepika Padukone made a formal entry ceremony “Grah Parvesh” to be permanently labelled as Deepika Singh. Their grins light up our hearts. This is what being in love is all about!
- Looking right out of royalty, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh adorn the carpet on their reception. A beautiful traditional affair from mom Ujjwala Padukone bought from Bengaluru boutique made us sit up and take notice. Simple plan along with traditional jewellery, Deepika Padukone is one bride that makes us shift back to ethnics, immediately. #wedding goals #deepikareception.
- Last but not the least, the Anand Karaj lehenga (again Sabyasachi Mukherjee) along with the blessed dupatta (well it was beyond our wildest fantasies), the image shows the couple after day 2 of their ritual reunion. Both look great and remind us of the beauty of true love.
Happy married life to the couple. Looking forward to seeing your more cherished moments over the years.