Monsoon Home Decor Magazine: Styles this season
Fart Monsoon Home decor magazine for the best trends in the season. The season brings a mixed bag of feelings with the gloomy yet romantic weather. So how to keep your home super squeaky clean and monsoon ready? Read FART online magazine for the best monsoon tips:
Play Bold and subtle: All at once!
- Uplift your senses with a bold play of Colors. Considering the gloomy interiors, mix these bold statement pieces in form of cushions on an earthy toned sofa.
- Moreover, the living room walls can be given a makeover with bold and bright shades to lend a cheerful note to home.
- For an affordable makeover, use quirky doormats for best results. Likewise, place an umbrella stand for keeping the home super clean.
- Floor lamps create cosy light scheme to light up the interiors. Likewise, the wall lamps with soothing yellow light adds a unique and warm appeal to the room during the rainy monsoon nights. To beat the monsoon stickiness, have a cozy cottony throw or pillow and enjoy the best weekend vacation at home!
- Freshly cut flowers in living room corner can add a whiff of fragrance and color to the home.
- Go minimalist this monsoon. Create more space and shed off unused pieces of furniture.
The windy windows:
- It is great to avoid heavy curtains. These restrict the flow of air into the room, hence it makes the rooms more sweaty and increase your electricity bill.
- Besides this, opt for lighter curtains or sheers made out of net, Georgette and other similar versions. The bright yellow, aqua and greens make instant first impression. These are super light in weight and add a heavenly feel to the home. Notably, these curtains are easy to wash and keep infections at bay.
- Add wind chimes to the room and have a subtle play of light and music with these curtains. The decorative ones are available at affordable prices. Grab one to add instant smile on the face.
A Home decor magazine cannot be complete without the addition of accessories. Beautiful accessories create the impression of larger spaces. A few such easy additions around the home can make all the difference.
- Even more important is to add monsoon friendly accessories to add a fresh breath of life. This can be done by making small investment in bright coasters, quirky mugs and serveware to add a touch of homely atmosphere to the decor.
- Adding hammock or swings in the lawn and settle into a languor with a good read or a musical playlist. Alternatively, candles and incense sticks fight the musty smell and add a new joy of freshness.
- The monsoon chill can make interiors seem cold and musty. To avoid this our home decor magazine experts believe in adding a plush carpet or a quirky rug for that awesome warmth.
- Floral hues and prints bring immediate brightness during monsoon season. This is also useful for creating a cheerful and happy space for the family. So throw in some floral printed cushions or decor items to bring a breezy joy to the home.
Create your own personal space:
For all the right reasons, you may wish to enjoy your own company during the pitter patter outside. Instead of watching TV or Netflix series, become a couch potato for a change. Grab a good read and that hot cuppa of your favourite brew, you are good to go. Moreover the most comfy couch in the house should be used for this activity. The floor lamp or overhead light can add a touch of homely light to the reading experience and save you from the effects of poor natural light. This small idea will be albeit to the experience of a top luxury hotel (in comfort of your home).
Similarly, bookworms can have the time of their lives by adding a bookshelf of the books just close to the reading area to lend a super warm appeal. The lazybones can invest in an electric kettle to get the fresh cuppa without moving out of their cozy nook.
Alternatively, if you have a small balcony, you can create the holiday mood by adding green plants in and around the balcony. Place a comfy chair outside and muse along with the love of your life, while rain washes the greens. But a word of caution, the moisture tends to Destroy the finish of your favourite furniture. Hence, give them a fresh lease of life with varnish.
If you have the luxury of the big glass windows in the bedroom, add a bright couch in corner to uplift your senses in the gloomy monsoon.