Wedding Trend 2018: Part 2
Fart magazine presents wedding cosmetics to you the along with the best in wedding styles and the henna patterns to look out for this period of adoration! Check out our first part here.
Wedding cosmetics are worn by brides of two types:
- For ladies who wish to look a better version of themselves on the Day of the wedding.
- Those who wish to take a 360 degree turn and transform into an entirely different version of themselves.
So which one of these looks should you choose? Obviously, the first one!
It is important to understand that the wedding cosmetics are just a method to amplify your beauty. Marriage cosmetics ought to mirror your identity (your wedding is a turning point, not an incessant life event), supplement your outfit (clearly), and in particular, stay put through the whole ceremony and the Photoshoot.
Selecting wedding cosmetics:
- The wedding cosmetics are difficult to select. For making the right choice, you can refer to Instagram and other sites for gathering ideas for your wedding.
- Considering the wedding ceremonies in India, your cosmetics should stand the test of time. The warmth of the hawan kund brings moistness and alternatively, the photo-calls bring harsh light on your face. The cosmetics should be long lasting and enough to survive zero touch ups.
- The base of your makeup should be able to stand the test of varied situations. All this requires skill and craftsmanship to steer through the highlights of the day!
- Likewise, the bridal cosmetics should be waterproof. This factor is important to help you withstand the toasts as well as the quick breakfast!
- Argh! The biggest concern is buying the right concealer. Troublesome dark circles mar your look. Therefore, it is considerable to address the skin outbreaks as well as the discoloration.
- Bridal makeup takes huge amount of time. Period! This is why one should start early. Starting from the lipstick to your feet, everything should be immaculate. Remember that you are the lady of the hour and your makeup should be a proof of that. Here are a few ideas which can be used to look your best.
- Wedding cosmetics should lastly match with the dress. For this purpose, complementary shades are used for best results. A subtle wedding dress should be supplemented by darker hues and bold eyes. A darker shade of the dress works well with quieter tones or dual shades. The eyes should always do justice to the look. For this research the previous work of your makeup artist.
The bridal Henna:
The wedding ceremony is characterized by the mehendi or henna ceremony. The proficient mehendi designer should be roped in for decorating your and your bridesmaids hands! The designs carry tones of flora, fauna as well as paisley motifs to accentuate the wedding fashion. Certainly, The trending bridal party has an Arabian or Asian theme along with a cleverly concealed name of the groom. This is important to be an icebreaker for the moment of togetherness. African mehandi is a new addition to the offing. It contains geometric patterns made from the dark henna.
According to folklore, the darker the Mehndi, the more the love the bride gathers in her new home. Ideally, an eight hour time slot is kept to get the best results. The craftsperson these days use synthetic chemicals to get the desired colour. For those who want to go natural can opt for clove oil for similar results.
Lock that tresses:
The hair is another aspect of the wedding makeup. For the choosy bride looking for panache, the professional help in the tresses can make huge difference in looks. Before roping the hairstylist, go for a trial run.
As a matter of fact, every bride should invest in a hairstylist and then relax in the limelight. The days of bun wearing brides are long gone. Instead the voluminous hair or blowout style works well for new age brides. Hence, it is not about putting the best foot forward but also to flaunt the tresses.
The hair stylist should be able to make versatile styles with your hair in order to make sure that all looks are personal. It wouldn’t hurt the bride
to go caveat emptor for a change.
Eat right and be fit:
The wedding ceremony surely takes a big toll on the beauty of the bride. Thus, the ideal fitness and dietary regimen should be followed. This means eating the meals right along with beauty supplements. Water helps to keep you refreshed and fit. Likewise, a gym membership keeps you stay in style as well as in shape. The wedding fiesta forces you to go on a binge spree every now and then.
Watch our curated collection of top wedding tips:
Bridal shower ideas:
Bridal shower games:
Bridal makeup trends 2018: