FART magazine awaits Indian couture Week 2018!
FART wedding magazine: Your celebrity online Magazine, dons a new avatar to welcome the Indian couture Week 2018!
With wedding season just around the corner, Indian brides are going on an overdrive to nail the best look. With this frenzy, the fashion week to celebrate the most preferred bridal segment: couture is here:
The Indian couture Week 2018!
Hindustan Times partners with Sunil Sethi Design Alliance Indian couture Week 2018. The Taj Palace, Delhi will play the host for the event from 25 to 29 July, 2018. The top names in bridal wear: Rohit Bal, Anju Modi, Tarun Tahiliani, Shane and Falguni Peacock, Suneet Varma, Shyamal and Bhumika, Amit Aggarwal are presenting their magic on the event.
As a result: all the best talent is out in the field, our wedding magazine has put out our nose to smell the latest scoop on the event. Apart from the usual fanfare and grandeur, the hosts bring varied surprises for the wedding season.
- The couture week completed a decade the past year and presented a fashion extravaganza that left all wanting for more. Moreover, 2018 is already seeing top celebrity weddings that give us wedding goals in fashion.
- Designers like Suneet Tandon and Reynu Taandon are already gearing up to meet the demands of young brides. With a blend of modern and traditional fashion, these designers wish to be your perfect wedding partners.
- Most noteworthy cause: the Indian couture Week forms the part of the world’s just three couture weeks!
- Couture segment remains the favorite investment for Indian wedding clients. Hence, a large part of young designers showcase their collections in this week.
- The designers will work their magic on variety of fabrics as well to impress the growing urban fascination with colors and sheers.
The Indian couture Week is the only prestigious platform for the designers to showcase the royal opulence. So for young people getting married this season, be on a watch on our wedding magazine lookout coverage for the event!
The Indian couture Week 2017 highlights:
- The Indian couture Week 2017 showcased 14 top names of the country. The trailing gowns and incarnate wedding wear were trendsetters for the great indian wedding season 2017.
- Leading designer duo: Shyamal and Bhumika romanced the fairytale wedding idea. Taking a leaf out of the dream wedding sequence, their glittery passion percolated to the western wear. This freshness was embodied by their celebrity showstopper: Athiya Shetty.
- Designer Anamika Khanna used metal embellishments for her bridal segment. Intelligent use of colors highlighted the otherwise traditional look of the collection.
- Master couturier, Rohit Bal impressed our bridal magazine editors with his tryst with kashmiri angrakhas. Besides that, In female segment, he awed us with burgundy lehengas. His work held a sweet reminisce of the floral heritage of the beautiful Kashmir.
- Celebrity designer: Monisha Jaising went bold in her collection of sari gowns. Her dramatic showstopper gown dress was made from a banarsi saree! Her ultra bold crystal studded lehengas justified the appeal of bling in wedding wear.
- The art collector: Anita Dongre showcased with zeal the amalgamation of nature to the new beginnings. Her love of trees was visible throughout her collection.
- Similarly, Gaurav Gupta took this idea and woved a mythological aura to his collection. The bold and elegant Manish Malhotra collection saw suave Alia Bhatt in a bold avatar. The collection of bright colors and bold cuts personified the brides of today.
- Shloka Mehta engagement already had us swooning over her pretty Sabhyaschi. With wedding bells jingling, we are on watch out for her bridal look.
Global Bridal Trends:
A Wedding Magazine remains incomplete without referencing the Paris Couture Fashion Week. Therefore, brides worldwide get healthy dose of wedding style twice each year.
The awesome wedding dresses from Elie Saab and Marc Jacobs give bold sizzle to the white dress. We bring you some global fashion trends for your big day:
- Colorful wedding gowns in yellow, blue and grey add an exciting touch to the traditional white gowns. The 80s wedding gowns with bold shoulders are new trends.
- Lattice corsets and dramatic sleeves bring back the Roman empire. However, pillow dresses and cut out ball gowns add a surreal appeal.
- Lagerfield bought alive beautiful couture in shades of grey. Dior’s Fashion cloaked fantasy with denim gowns and feather dresses.
- Zuhair Murad, Fendi and Gaultier used fur and no nonsense jackets to bring a new lease of life to the dramatic gowns.
- Also spotted with skin flashing trend were asymmetrical lines of Julien’s Premier Crime collection. Largely feminine designs of ulyana sergeenko sashayed in fluid silhouettes.
- Alexandre Vauthier ruled with sensual slits and short dresses. Animal prints raised oomph factor in the wedding wear segment of the Autumn couture collection 2018.
- Likewise, Light fabrics that symbolise the ultra feminine curves are accentuated by frills and layers. Moreover, Pastel shades of xuan dresses used time tested fashion pieces to highlight the sensuality.